More like, we’re baaaaack!! Returning from 5 weeks abroad with time spent in Lisbon and Istanbul, my husband Kendrick and I learned a ton about remote working while traveling, and we gained so many pro travel tips that we wanted to share them. Plus we comment on the key highlights, recommendations, and insights from our travels over the 5 weeks.
Listen to the podcast episode:
- Our biggest & most memorable experiences on the 5 week trip
- Our coliving experience at the NomadX Areeiro signature property
- The best aspects of living in Lisbon for 4 out of the 5 weeks – the “shout outs”
- The recommended, and colorful, day trip from Lisbon (all the history in Sintra!)
- Dealing with illnesses, injuries, and doctor visits while traveling
- Daily pastry tastings – need I say more?
- Our learnings and pro travel tips related to
- traveling through an airport
- checked and carry-on luggage
- how to get ‘free’ lounge access
- using SIM cards (pros & cons)
- learning to love a minimal capsule wardrobe
- staying productive while traveling
- and more musings….
RESOURCES MENTIONED ON THE EPISODE:
A global coliving community with access to local housing accommodations for remote workers & digital nomads who are traveling in Portugal.