If you’re a regular listener of this podcast, you likely want to become location-independent and you likely want to fund your travels. So you’re likely already a location-independent entrepreneur or targeting to become one, right? Well, this is a key episode for you.
Chris Reynolds runs a successful podcast at The Business Method and in his second series and season, he talked to 100 (7-figure) location-independent entrepreneurs to learn their approaches for success. These folks are making over $1 million in revenue, so they’re well qualified to share their stories. I knew there’d be so much value in Chris sharing the lessons learned and key themes from that series. Plus it’s another great podcast to check out aligned with our collective travel goals.
Listen to the podcast episode:
Please write a podcast review if you loved this episode! Your written iTunes reviews encourage other people to listen to this episode and podcast. Thanks for the amazing support!
- Intentional life design
- The business Chris has built & they ways it supports entrepreneurs
- The purpose of his podcast and its role in his business
- His podcast approach & seasons’ themes
- Newest Season > 100 interviews with Major Influencers
- The state of influencers: Some are sharing their positive light and some for negativity/power (Fyre Festival – a must watch)
- Last Season > 100 interviews with location-independent entrepreneurs making $1M in revenue
- Range of location-independent entrepreneur roles includes: eCommerce (Amazon marketplace, Shopify), SEO, & personal brands
- Great episodes showcasing routines & tips from successful personal brands: Simon Lovell (#283), Amanda Frances (#292), & Wade Alters (#322 & 323) 21:31
- His consistent question: What is the mindset in each phase of entrepreneurship?
- 5 Figure: Hustle, 6 Figure: Growth, 7 Figure: How to Replace Myself
- The Importance of a Creative Mindset & how to get there
- Meditation and the importance of taking care of your mind
–Chris also interviewed him, introduced to Chris by Dave, our episode #7 Serial Entrepreneur & Sabbaticals