Caroline Whatley and Erin McGrady are a team… in life, in work, and in their intention for their creative outputs to authentically reflect who they are and what they love. They are Authentic Asheville. Through their freelance photography, writing, and web design projects, they’ve been able to create a life filled with adventures, the outdoors, and travel. It seems to seamlessly flow through them. We chatted about how they’ve been able to connect their work with their love of exploration.
Listen to the podcast episode:
Please write a podcast review if you loved this episode! Your written iTunes reviews encourage other people to listen to this episode and podcast. Thanks for the amazing support!
- Integrating their relationship and passions into their work as creatives
- Transitioning careers to one with more freedom and flexibility (the right mindset, making choices to pursue more creative work, etc)
- Challenges of freelance work on the road and pitching yourself to brands
- Aligning your ideal clients to reflect and support your ideal lifestyle
- Attracting travel brands by pursuing your passions
- How partnerships and collaborations with brands usually evolve and look like
- Getting introduced to #VanLife and some of their tips
- Oh and you’ll understand the donut obsession in the intro — and it’s relevant to the episode content too 🙂
FOLLOW ERIN & CAROLINE: