21 Aug PODCAST: RV Lifestyle Got You Curious? How to Have Your First Adventure
Posted at 06:00h
Listen to the podcast episode.
During the break between Season 1 and Season 2 of the podcast, Kendrick and I got married in May. We honeymooned in Cabo San Lucas, and we met this lovely fun couple who shared our passion for travel.
Scott Kiessig and Kelsey Perceval live the RV Lifestyle adventure everyday now. They live in the moment, unencumbered by deadlines or any agenda.
With no estimated time of arrival. They are @No.E.T.A
They most often explore the outdoors on weekends, locally on the West Coast near San Francisco, through their camping / “glamping” lifestyle and new trailer. They’ve done it their whole lives and share their wisdom on how to approach this type of RV lifestyle adventure.
The episode, and their experiences, is all about RV lifestyle adventures and will absolutely make you want to try it! And Scott and Kelsey each share their #1 tip for those trying their very first RV adventure.
Plus there’s now a BONUS episode below!
Thank you for the podcast reviews! Your written iTunes reviews help other people find this new podcast. Thanks for the amazing support.
– Differences between RVs, trailers, 5th wheels, and more
– How to have your first (successful) RV adventure
– The #1 piece of advice Kelsey had for any first-timer using an RV or trailer
– The types of park amenities to look for as you ease into camping with a trailer
– An audio tour of their previous trailer*
– The characteristics of a great KOA (and why folks withOUT kids might want to avoid them)
BONUS Episode about their NEW Instagram-worthy trailer!!
Websites & Apps they mentioned in the episode:
To help you navigate campsites: Campendium
WHERE TO FIND SCOTT & KELSEY: