30 Nov PODCAST: International Adventure for Their Kids in Bali
The way that opportunities unfolded for Pedro Dale and his family allowed his kids’ educational experience to be the driver for their next adventure and to lead the way for his family’s travels. They left their native Brazil to live abroad in Dubai for a work abroad opportunity and have now found their way to Bali.
His kids go to Green School Bali and it’s been such the immersive and family experience, that they’re looking for any way to stay. He shares the perspective it’s provided his family and the life lessons he hopes it provides for his kids in the long term — and I dare you not to get a little teary eyed at the end.
Topics covered on the podcast:
– Taking advantage of work abroad opportunities primarily as a way for kids to gain international exposure & culture
– Consciously making choices that enable kids to thrive outside of your homeland
– Letting school choice (of Green School Bali) & its unique experience become the leading driver for a new family adventure
– Learning through nature, in nature, about nature as an education component
– Engaging the community in social enterprise & sustainability projects
– Tactical visa help, storing your stuff, and what to do with the dog
– Learning to prioritize experiences over material stuff
– Experiencing overwhelming & immediate support as a collective expat community
Listen to the podcast episode:
Thank you for the podcast reviews! Your written iTunes reviews help other people find this new podcast. Thanks for the amazing support.
Follow their adventure on Instagram @PedroDale or #DalesinBali.
“The experience my kids will gather on this path, with friends from all over the world, this is the richest thing, knowing they can do whatever they want to be happy.” – Pedro Dale