13 Mar PODCAST: Top 3 Attributes of Online Travel Influencers + Millennial Black Travel
Rachel Hill of RachelTravels.com is an online travel influencer with 22K Instagram influencers, so naturally 1) we connected and met through Instagram and 2) we demystify the loaded term “online travel influencer.” But we also go deeper and talk about defining your why and purpose to get closer to your (travel) dreams.
– How she retired from Corporate America at 27 yrs old
– Summoning the needed courage from within to change her own life trajectory (and how you can too)
– What the day to day looks like in working as an online travel influencer
– The top 3 attributes of a successful influencer and content creator
– How she’s generated income through various outputs, channels, and partnerships
– Ways to approach potential partners & collaborators
– Defining Black Travel and why it’s unique within the travel industry
– Manifesting: why we’re (both) so passionate about that topic
Listen to the podcast episode:
Thank you for the podcast reviews! Your written iTunes reviews help other people find this new podcast. Thanks for the amazing support.
Rachel Hill helps shape the narrative of millenial black travelers, encouraging them to explore the world and push past their comfort zones, all while encouraging the idea that world travel can be affordable.